What to do in Louisville
Welcome to the city of Louisville. During your stay with us, explore attractions that are just outside our door or a short drive away.
Whether you are here for business or pleasure, we invite you to explore the local area during your stay. View our list of what to do in Louisville below.
- Churchill Downs
- Fourth Street Live!
- Kentucky Derby Museum
- Kentucky Exposition Center
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
- Louisville Zoo
- Muhammad Ali Center
- Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom
- The Kentucky Science Center
How To Get Here
- Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park (across the street) - Just down the road you'll find Kentucky Kingdom - Louisville's best amusement park. Save on parking with our free shuttle and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Kentucky Exposition Center (1.5 miles) – Attend one of the Kentucky Exposition Center’s annual events such as the Kentucky State Fair, the North American International Livestock Exposition, and the National Farm Machinery Show.
- Churchill Downs (1.3 miles) - Visit the official site of the Thoroughbred racetrack that is home of the Kentucky Derby each year.
- Kentucky Derby Museum (1.3 miles) - Located at Churchill Downs, learn how the museum is preserving the rich history of the Kentucky Derby.
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory (6.2 miles) – Learn about the history of the Louisville Slugger brand of baseball bats at the museum located in downtown Louisville’s “Museum Row.”
- Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium (0.6 miles) – Catch at football game at the University of Louisville’s stadium that can hold up to 55,000 guests on game day.
- Fourth Street Live! (3.8 miles) - Guests visiting downtown Louisville can find a variety of entertainment and shops, and restaurants at Fourth Street Live!, located on 4th Street between Liberty and Muhammad Ali Boulevard.
- Louisville Zoo (4.1 miles) – Explore the state zoo of Kentucky which features over 1,700 animals in their natural settings. In addition to the zoo’s fun and interactive exhibits, it also features concessions, playgrounds, rides, a movie theater, a train, and a petting zoo.
- Muhammad Ali Center (5.8 miles) – The Muhammad Ali Center is a museum that pays tribute to the famous boxer, Mohammad Ali and his core values. The museum is located in downtown Louisville’s “Museum Row.”
- The Kentucky Science Center (6.1 miles) - Take the whole family for a day of fun and learning to the Kentucky Science Center. Learn about science, math, and technology through hands-on interactive exhibits.