Things to do in Louisville, KY
Welcome to the city of Louisville. During your stay with us, explore attractions that are just outside our door or a short drive away. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, we invite you to explore the local area during your stay. View our list of the best things to do in Louisville, KY below.
- Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park (across the street) - Just down the road you'll find Kentucky Kingdom - Louisville's best amusement park. Save on parking with our free shuttle and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Kentucky Exposition Center (1.5 miles) – Attend one of the Kentucky Exposition Center’s annual events such as the Kentucky State Fair, the North American International Livestock Exposition, and the National Farm Machinery Show.
- Churchill Downs (1.3 miles) - Visit the official site of the Thoroughbred racetrack that is the home of the Kentucky Derby each year.
- Kentucky Derby Museum (1.3 miles) - Located at Churchill Downs, learn how the museum is preserving the rich history of the Kentucky Derby.
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory (6.2 miles) – Learn about the history of the Louisville Slugger brand of baseball bats at the museum located in downtown Louisville’s “Museum Row.”
- Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium (0.6 miles) – Catch a football game at the University of Louisville’s stadium that can hold up to 55,000 guests on game day.
- Fourth Street Live! (3.8 miles) - Guests visiting downtown Louisville can find a variety of entertainment and shops, and restaurants at Fourth Street Live!, located on 4th Street between Liberty and Muhammad Ali Boulevard.
- Louisville Zoo (4.1 miles) – Explore the state zoo of Kentucky which features over 1,700 animals in their natural settings. In addition to the zoo’s fun and interactive exhibits, it also features concessions, playgrounds, rides, a movie theater, a train, and a petting zoo.
- Muhammad Ali Center (5.8 miles) – The Muhammad Ali Center is a museum that pays tribute to the famous boxer, Mohammad Ali and his core values. The museum is located in downtown Louisville’s “Museum Row.”
- The Kentucky Science Center (6.1 miles) - Take the whole family for a day of fun and learning to the Kentucky Science Center. Learn about science, math, and technology through hands-on interactive exhibits.
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail (5.7 miles) - Visit the famous bourbon distilleries surrounding Louisville, including the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience and the Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Experience.
- University of Louisville (1.0 miles) - Home of the Cardinals and over 22,000 students, The University of Louisville is located just down the street from our hotel. Catch a game or stay close for alumni events at Four Points Louisville Airport.